Sunday 23 October 2011

Chin up son.

Well once again I have just sat at my desk and drawn all day long while listening to music. I can't think of a better way to spend a day. Despite having spent the day in such a nice way I am a little fed up. I think it's mostly just for the same reasons as in my last entry.....I finished another picture and it's just not that great. So it's stupidly frustrating.

Here it is anyway:

So I like the bird coming out of the mouth rather than cracking out a different part of the face just because I think it's just easier to imagine the pain or something. It's a more realistic image so I think it's easier to connect with.
I went back to using a large bird, it works much better.














At least my room is starting to look a lot more like it should...


I already know exactly what I want to start on tomorrow...it's going to have a change of colour! You'll have to wait and see what that will be though.





So now my wall is looking a little bit fuller and I hope this continues!

No comments: