Wednesday 19 May 2010

Sketchy ideas and stuff.




In amongst the silly little text drawings I've been doing I have still been giving thought to my more proper pieces. There have been a few ideas floating around, one I'm looking into at the moment is doing white on black. I think it looks better this way. I shall also be trying out the idea of drawing with thread in a similar style and I may also return to the paints at long last which I'm pretty excited about! :) For painting I'm going to try out more scoring techniques and look to draw in the paint by removing it rather than layering it on. I do want to do some full on painty paintings though too! :) I already have an outcome in my head for one piece that I'm pretty keen on doing.

Well would you look at that, the sunlight is appearing! I guess I better go to bed.

No comments: